Saturday, February 12, 2011

Improving myself (part 1)

At first, forgive my broken english but still, I want to write in English to train myself to write fluently. I'm quite shy to write in Bahasa because of melancholic or jiwang words that would appear and I rather put it in my hidden diary.

My soul need to be cured heavily with zikir and Quran and do'a. Only by doing this way, I will feel calm, cured and have patience. Songs, spending time with friends, get busy.. these didn't really solve the calamity inside me.

Plus, I really wanna change my life. Some people said, just be yourself. Well, this is myself, who always want to improve herself, especially what's inside her mind and her heart. To world, I'm nobody and I feel comfortable of it...because maybe I'm better just to be an observer.


Targets of these 2 months to be achieved, InsyaAllah.


1. wanna loss some weight, at the same time get physically active.


2. complete a proposal of desired research route.
Actually, I wanted to complete this within this week. Hmm... wasted too much time.
In order to recover this, I'll stop playing cityville (the only online game I played currently),
and also allow myself to surf facebook only for 1 hour, at night (terribly addicted. Sigh.)



ok, that's sufficiently enough. Get focused.


p/s: Bonsai... slowly died after somebody hang the washed clothes at the top of them. Very clever. I think it's my fault to place them there.




Meyda

0 expressions: